What is LTE?
The acronym for LTE is long term evolution. LTE is considered to be the best solution for providing a technological up gradation with sustainable development. When we want to switch over form one generation to another generation. We needed to upgrade the telecom towers. That is not a viable solution for technology transfer or up-gradation. So researchers came out with a solution for providing technology up-gradation (4G) but using the same (3G) towers.
Benefits of LTE technology
- That means using this technology we don’t need to waste money upgrading the towers for 4G.
- We can enjoy the benefits of 4G networks in the 3G towers.
- The download speed is greater than the 3G networks.
- Voice and video clarity is better in than the 3G networks.
- More number of users per area getting clear network coverage and clear data transfer.
- LTE technology is having more bandwidth than 3G technology.
- The fixed land line users will have more advantageous because they will get high speed internet connection through the high speed broad band connection.
Who will get more benefits out of the LTE technology?
- Every one that who uses internet usage through mobile broadband connection will have more benefits because it will offer high speed data transfers with the existing technology.
- Lost but not the least. Who makes only phone calls. They will also have a clear signal reception and good voice clarity.
The biggest substitute is WI-Max as both of this technology will do the same thing. Even though there are successful trials of WI-Max and LTE But we are still confused which one is going to be existing in the future.